Let’s See Everyone’s Snow Photos!

by Todd Smith on December 27, 2008

This week, my newsletter was all about the very White Christmas we’ve had in North America.

Here a some of the shots I shared in the newsletter.

How about you? Did it snow where you are? Did you get any pictures? Post a link in the comments. I’d love to see what winter looks like where you are.

tree shadow on snow

snow on mossy branches

snowy country road

snow on the vineyard

geese on the ice

ice sheets on Lake Skaha

The view outside my front door

cattle in the snow

ice forming on Lake Osoyoos

Orchards near Osoyoos, BC

orchard in snow

frozen grapes

Read more in this week’s newsletter. And let me see your photos in the comments section.

Mother Earth aka Karen Hanrahan December 27, 2008 at 11:26 pm

Here is one for you :

Mother Earth aka Karen Hanrahan´s last blog post..Angels

Todd Smith December 27, 2008 at 11:31 pm

Nice one! I love the lights in the snow. Very magical.

Susan/Together We Flourish December 31, 2008 at 10:51 am

Just lovely Todd!

Susan/Together We Flourish´s last blog post..One-Day Holiday Sale at Treasure House Fashions

June Parrish Cookson January 1, 2009 at 11:15 pm

Hi Todd,
Happy New Year!
These are beautiful. Unfortunately after a major snowstorm here last week, I didn’t get out and photograph. Now the snow is all gone!

Really liked your photography of LaFayette Bakery. Would love to go there and feast to my heart’s content. Oh, and I like the color out-of-focus photo of the guy. Then again, so too the black and white. HA!

Received your card. Thank you so much.

Take care,
June

June Parrish Cookson´s last blog post..A New Year!

Todd Smith January 1, 2009 at 11:45 pm

Happy New Year to you too, June! We got another five inches or so today (it’s still snowing – so much for living in a desert!)

Thanks for all your support and encouragement this past year. It’s been a pleasure getting to know you. Can’t wait to see what this year brings for you and your blog.

Todd Smith´s last blog post..Let’s See Everyone’s Snow Photos!

Debra Snider January 2, 2009 at 3:20 pm

Your photos are great!

It snowed in Las Vegas a couple weeks ago and I posted photos here and here . Snow on palm trees in the desert is truly bizarre and, we thought, very beautiful.

Debra Snider´s last blog post..Holiday Travels

carolbrowne January 2, 2009 at 3:24 pm

Here we were on Boxing Day (December 26th) – all snowed in in Burnaby, BC (we’re not used to this kind of thing in South Western Canada)

Todd Smith January 2, 2009 at 4:33 pm

Thanks for sending me the links that didn’t come through on your comment above. Here they are: http://tinyurl.com/4d6ycr and http://tinyurl.com/8ltboj. Amazing to see the snow on the palm trees!

Debra Snider January 2, 2009 at 6:03 pm

Not sure why the links didn’t come through, but glad they’re here now. Thanks for following up and also for your comment on my blog!

Debra Snider´s last blog post..Holiday Travels

Todd Smith January 3, 2009 at 2:05 pm

Debera – You’re welcome. I’m glad I got to see those pictures.