Can You Help Me Pick the Cards of the Month for September?

by Todd Smith on August 25, 2009

As many of you know, we create three new greeting cards each month using the pictures from the last few weeks. Members of the Card of the Month Club get an automatic 25% discount on these three cards.

Can you help me pick the cards for September? For your convenience, I printed the file number on the images.

What do you think the three new cards for September should be? Let me know your choices in the comments below.

Judy Serkes August 26, 2009 at 10:59 am

# 4907
4167

3015

Todd Smith August 26, 2009 at 1:15 pm

Thanks, Judy! I wish I had done this numbering thing when we were trying to pick the calendar photos. It sure makes it a lot easier! 🙂
.-= Todd Smith´s last blog ..Can You Help Me Pick the Cards of the Month for September? =-.

Allison August 26, 2009 at 3:48 pm

4955, 3269, and 2112 are my definite favorites!
.-= Allison´s last blog ..Swallowtail Butterfly =-.

Todd Smith August 26, 2009 at 5:11 pm

Thanks, Allison! It’s great to get an artist’s opinion! I love your choices too.

D. Edwards Smith August 27, 2009 at 12:24 pm

Todd, these are really tough choices. Almost all of the shots are outstanding. However, I would pick the lotuss which is the first picture in the series. There is a great feeling of New England in the series. Love the boats, ferry and tree shots. This was an unusually lush summer. The grass here is as green as I have ever seen for late August.

Todd Smith August 27, 2009 at 1:19 pm

Dad (Edwards Smith),

I noticed more water lilies than usual, and the grass was emerald green… 4907 the lush green best.

Thanks for your comment. I like that first lotus too. I’m not sure which lotus to pick. I like them all.

Angela Koblitz August 31, 2009 at 3:41 am

3269, 4955, and either 2273, 2125, or 2112, probably in that order!

Todd Smith August 31, 2009 at 8:42 am

Thanks, Angela.

I had to place the order yesterday and all of your picks were included. I went with 3269 (white water lily), 4955 (adirondack canoes), 2112 (shaded lotus).

The cards will start shipping on Tuesday. You will receive your usual Card of the Month Club email. Don’t forget to login to get your 25% club member discount.