Since you, and all my blogging friends, have been so instrumental in creating this wall calendar, I’m announcing the 2010 Wall Calendar’s availability here on the blog first.
The news will go out in the newsletter tomorrow as well.
If you order now, your calendar will ship around Aug 5th–as soon as I get them from the printer.
Features and Benefits:
1. Bright colors will keep you inspired while you plan your days and weeks ahead.
2. You can tell your friends that you helped pick these pictures.
3. The calendar’s 12 x 12 inch (30.5 x 30.5 cm) size has plenty of room to write birthdays, vacations, appointments, etc.
4. Each page displays six weeks (with grayed out numbers to show days from next and previous months). Great for planning ahead or looking back. Holidays and moon phases show up on the grayed-out dates as well.
5. Moon phases (with timing) are included for every month.
6. Eclipses (four of them next year) are listed with the places they are visible on the globe. This is helpful if you are into astrology or astronomy.
7. Holidays include major Christian, Jewish, Hindu and Muslim holidays.
5. Calendars are printed on recycled paper (10% post consumer waste) to help minimize your impact on the environment.
6. You get a 5% discount if you order 5 or more calendars (calculated automatically when you add to your cart).
Order yours today, while supplies last.